My friends I do not do this often, I am going to heap a bunch of praise upon someone who will tell me that I shouldn’t. Since starting blogging I have met a couple encouragers. One of them is Billy D (I can’t wait until his life is settled enough to start blogging again), the other is a very godly woman, she has been given considerable wisdom in her years and I have been tremendously blessed by her presence here in the blogsphere. This is a woman I would be happy to call Mom and in some ways is a spiritual mother to me. I know I am too old to truly be her child but I would be honored if she allowed me to continue thinking of her that way. Serena, as I have told my wife on many an occasion recently “I love this womanâ€, she wholeheartedly agrees with me. May Yeshua continue to bless you and your family. Some day Birdie and I will figure out how to meet you, but if not in this life I will look forward to seeing you in heaven.
Come out to Life
Derech Shalom
No comments:
Post a Comment