Thank you everyone who have prayed for us, we are really feeling the love here. It is by His grace alone that I am still functional right now, which is a good thing as the other four need their dad. I think that the hardest part is planning a funeral at I time when we should be experiencing joy. We are close to finalizing the plan but it is just harder than I could imagine. He will be buried with family out in Jefferson, TX.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Friday, April 7, 2006
A Little Blessing
Thank you everyone who have prayed for us, we are really feeling the love here. It is by His grace alone that I am still functional right now, which is a good thing as the other four need their dad. I think that the hardest part is planning a funeral at I time when we should be experiencing joy. We are close to finalizing the plan but it is just harder than I could imagine. He will be buried with family out in Jefferson, TX.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment