But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
That sure was different to come by and see the new look. It is quite a contrast. Are you going to be doing any changes or not? I've been through all the widget friendly blogs on Wordpress in the Themeviewer and picked one that I liked the format but will do some changing of colors, etc. The first one I put up was 2 much of one color and I didn't want the white background of the actual theme. It was just an easy one to make changes on. I think I like the layout of Mistylook the best so am going to figure out how to change the stylesheet. I figured out how to get my header pic on already anyway. I'm going to change my link to yours and will have to change the title, too. I guess I'll have to go visit Birdie now and see if she made the move yet or not.
Sweet new digs! Very nice. Now I have to change my link - but wait, that's easy now that I'm not with blogger anymore. :D Glad to see some other people making the switch, too.
6 comments:
I love the pic you have on top! I wonder if I might be able to do that on my blog? I cant say as I have ever seen that done.
It came with the theme I used. there are hundreds of them for Word Press.
Stick with blogger and you lose the real ability to customize, but then you get what you pay for.
Free is good. Real good. Kinda like the Net USED to be. But that was a long time ago now. Thems was the good old days.
I agree about the header background. Pretty neat.
That sure was different to come by and see the new look. It is quite a contrast. Are you going to be doing any changes or not? I've been through all the widget friendly blogs on Wordpress in the Themeviewer and picked one that I liked the format but will do some changing of colors, etc. The first one I put up was 2 much of one color and I didn't want the white background of the actual theme. It was just an easy one to make changes on. I think I like the layout of Mistylook the best so am going to figure out how to change the stylesheet. I figured out how to get my header pic on already anyway. I'm going to change my link to yours and will have to change the title, too. I guess I'll have to go visit Birdie now and see if she made the move yet or not.
Love and shalom,
Serena
Sweet new digs! Very nice. Now I have to change my link - but wait, that's easy now that I'm not with blogger anymore. :D Glad to see some other people making the switch, too.
Post a Comment