It has been funny to watch the comments while I worked on the style for my new blog. I am still learning new tricks and there may be future changes, but I am happy for the most part with this one. I will be spending more time working on Birdie's new blog. That has been an adventure already. We have been having trouble finding a theme to work with for her. She wants a warm friendly blog that says it is feminine without driving away her male readers. We have looked at stuff that is the right mixture of colors but not widget ready and one that was perfect but had no sidebar (grrrrr). A lot of the widget ready themes have been muted or techno in style or have been so girly they made your eyes bleed. I do think I will have it up and running soon though and have her posting there in no time.
5 comments:
Well, I, for one, would still read Birdie's blog even if it was girly looking. But then again, I do most of my blog reading from the safety of home so (sadly) no one sees it.
EAGLEWOOD,
WOW - This site is off the chain! Gnarly dude! I wish you the best and I am proud to see things are beginning to look up where the eagles soar!
Thanks, Erik. Of course, "girly" is one thing while some of the Pepto-bismol attacked blog templates we have looked at are quite another! :p
There's nothing wrong with girly, so long as you're a girl. I'll read Birdie's blog regardless of template or colour scheme. After all, my all-black setup with the mushroom cloud doesn't seem too macho for her. ;)
Now, this looks great! You're doing a good job. Now I have to peek at Birdie's.
Love and shalom,
Serena
Post a Comment