Asking For a Prayer
My friends, I do not ask for prayer for myself very often but a couple of e-mails I have recieved have laid me low. Some accusations have come at me from places I would have never expected, and the pain is a little more than I can bear right now.
10 comments:
Well, you're blowing my mind right now, as I can't imagine anyone accusing you of most anything, but I'll pray for you (as I always do) and as always, if I can help. just let me know.
Thanks Billy D. I think that is one of the nicest compliments anyone has paid me. The accusations are baseless and I have dealt with them before from people who do not know me. It was just where they came from that sent me for a loop. When you loose a child the last thing you expect is for your own mother to blame you over a year and a half later.
I will pray, brother.
Just remember who is actually behind the attacks, no matter who is sending the emails. If you're seeking to do the Lord's will, then the attacks will come. Unfortunately they often come from people who are close in one way or another that the devil has managed to turn against against you by some wile or another. We as Christians in this western world can often forget we are are in a full-blown, no-holds-barred spiritual war.
The Lord allows him rein for now, but we know who wins, eh?
I hope this all works out, brother and justice prevails. I will certainly pray for that anyway.
Sorry to hear about that, Eaglewood. I'll pray for y'all.
Eaglewood,
You know you always have my prayers.
I'm sorry to hear about this, Eaglewood. I'll say a prayer for you.
Consider it done freind.
Definitely praying that G-d will give you & your household peace.
I too, cannot imagine anyone attacking you with accusations.
I'll pray for you and remember, you do have a shield to protect you from the enemies fiery darts.
I apreciate all the prayers. Things have smoothed out a little. Not all is perfect but at least the tone has calmed.
ajw308 and Billy D must have missed the fracas with Morgan, and her attempt to blame Samuel's death on some decisions we made in faith, and trust.
Post a Comment