Some of you may protest, but mine have yours beat. Period end of discussion.
Father’s day started a day early as my eldest wanted to take me to see the new Hulk movie. That was awesome. A must see movie for those into that kind of thing. I saw the first hulk movie and it was bad, the new one is light years ahead.
On Fathers day my children let me do the one thing I like to do most. REST. I had to do nothing for the day. I also got a lot of love and some cool gifts. To continue on with the Hulk theme I got a new Hulk game for my Xbox so far it has been cool to play. A couple of tee-shirts including one exclaiming to the world what my children thought of me, and some more reading material (way cool). My lovely bride got me some more music and a way cool Sony MP3 player to play it on.(ok, I kind of knew about it as it is the same one that my wife got for Mothers day although mine is black and hers is pink.)
Anyway, my kids are way cool and I am a very blessed father to have them.
6 comments:
Amen Brother Eagle:
I personally believe that God's blessings most clearly seen in the hearts of our children.
Some of you may protest, but mine have yours beat. I'll concede the point. My lovely bride got me some more music and a way cool Sony MP3 player to play it on. Portable mp3 players are awesome. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. ;)
And Happy Father's Day, man.
Well, that didn't work out. What kind of funky commenting system is this? test test
I think I know the problem Triton. I tried the using the editor I use for writing the posts. It has a quick tag feature that enables you to do the tags without writing them out. I did not know it would not allow the tags as written to work I may just go back to the old editor. Or write a tutorial on using it
P.S. I went back and edited you comments to make it look right.
Ok I went back to the old editor tags should work
Yeah, for the italics and bold, I used the symbol thing at the top instead of tags, but it still didn't turn out right. Got two bold "test"s instead of one of each.
If you decide to try it again, a tutorial would be much appreciated. :)
Post a Comment