Mikey, I am glad you came back it
helps establish that you are not a troll. It seems to me you
have quite a few misconceptions of what the Christian faith really is
as it is based upon a skewed vision of corrupt and legalistic people.
I would love to show you a view of the Christian faith that you
apparently have not seen.
“Like I
said, there are many people on both sides of the issue. I would ask,
though who gave you the authority and who anointed you. And don’t
just say god did, because we both know that is not and never was the
way it was done. Prophets were called by god but usually there was
someone who god used to talk to them or anoint them - someone who had
been called in the same way. I guess I am just so tired of people
appointing themselves. From the churches of today to the anti-western
“christians” like you, there are so many men who just appoint
themselves and decide god called them. IF god called you, how did
that happen - and HOW do you know he called YOU?”
I have gone back and read your
previous comment to make sure but you did not say anything about
people being on both sides. You did come out and say I am a false
teacher without getting to know me or what I teach though. Again you
are wrong about how people are called of G_d, especially prophets.
Moses who is considered the greatest of the Hebrew prophets was never
“anointed” by another prophet. He had a singular encounter with
the Creator of the universe when he met Him at the burning bush.
Samuel heard the voice of G_d calling him. Daniel was not anointed of
a man either. I could go on and on with this but I hope you get the
point. The one who does the true anointing is Jehovah Himself not one
of His people. Yes, I do agree there are people out there who are
just appointing themselves as prophets and such, but there is a
difference. People like that are about themselves and what they can
gain by claiming prophet status. I have no desires of that kind, and
have simply accepted what Jehovah Himself has asked of me. In fact I
denied my calling for years and ran from it. I had no desire to be one of his messengers as I was
comfortable in my own little world with my wife and children. The one thing I learned
in all of that is that no matter how hard you try you cannot run from
G_d.
You ask me how I know Jehovah
called me, well I will tell you that I had a one-on-one encounter
with the Holy one of Israel. To try and explain it in words does it an
injustice, but the encounter did not leave any ambiguities as to whom
I was dealing with. His holy presence is unmistakable and unforgettable. I know I have
talked about it before here on my blog but I am not sure what post it
was. Feel free to explore the archives.
I am curious as to how you have
derived the idea that I am anti-western because I assure you I am not. I do
use the Hebrew names for my Lord as the origins of our knowledge of
The Great I AM comes from that culture and it is through the Hebrew
people that Yeshua came to us. It is a matter of personal choice and
respect for my Lord. It has nothing to do with being anti-western.
“P.S. It
has nothing to do with my personal religious beliefs or denomination
I have never been a part of a denomination and still am not. I don’t
even “go to church”.And as to me
not respecting christians, tell me why I should? Abused and beaten as
a child by a pastor and “prophet”, abused as a teenager by
prophets, abused as an adult by a “prophet”, destroyed and hated
as an adult because I had pain from my childhood when I tried to
reach out to a church. Why should I have any respect for them?”
Mike it is obvious you have had a
horrendous experience in the church and at the hands of evil men
claiming to be prophets. Rest assured these men will be dealt with by
Yeshua. It is equally grievous to me that you were hated as an adult
by others in the church. These are people who have missed out on a
true understanding of His love and compassion. Yeshua is not like
these people. In fact all people will let you down at some point even
devoted followers of Yeshua. We are all sinners and capable of great
harm to our fellow man so I am not going to ask you to respect
Christians I will not even ask you to respect me. I will ask you to
take a good hard look at the Source of our faith. Is Yeshua Himself
worthy of respect? Is He worthy of our love as pitiful as that might
be? I would say that if you took your eyes of
the creatures and put them on the Creator you would see a far
different picture. His love is pure and He accepts you for who you
are. The question is are you ready to experience that love in it's
totality? I would consider it an honor to show you.
2 comments:
I'm assuming you are attending a local church. How have they reacted to your calling?
I guess I'm asking a more general question. What kind of reactions have you encountered and how did you deal with them?
Athor,
That is a loaded question. I have had some rough patches in the past because I have never been the one to “toe the party line”. I have had experience with a number of denominations over the years and I have found I just do not fit into any set mold. To be honest it has been hard to go to church of late because of those rough patches in the past but the people that I have met on-line give me hope that I will find a supportive home church.
The funny thing is as I write this I feel more convicted about it because I sit back and teach about Jehovah's power and His love and I have problems trusting because of things that I have had to deal with in the past. The fact of the matter is I teach about not putting G_d in a box and attempting to limit Him by doing so and here I am doing it myself.
Post a Comment