But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Friday, December 5, 2008
Stumbling Blocks
While working on this new ministry I expected there to be bumps in the road, usually I can foresee them and make adjustments when the time comes. Sometimes life sends things your way that you never expected. A couple of days ago that happened and I am sitting here wondering “What do I do now?” This is nothing that could derail my plans, but could change them significantly. I can’t tell you the specifics but I need some prayer for wisdom as I look at what my options are. Thank you my friends. May Yeshua richly bless you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eaglewood,
It ain't nothin but a chance to improve yourself and your ministry plans.
Post a Comment