Living in north
you flat so to speak. While I do travel some for my job most of what I see is
city, and flatlands where the predominate colors are gray and brown. Yesterday I
traveled through a part of
that made me wonder at Jehovah’s majesty.
It is just what I needed.
You see I have been feeling
down lately. I had my confidence shaken while working on getting the ministry
started. I was so sure about where
things were going that a ground shaking revelation completely took me off of my
feet. I wish I could say more about what happened, but it involves personal
details about someone else’s life so I can’t divulge what happened. It just
left me questioning my own judgment and ability to know if something is from
G_d or if it is my own wishful thinking. Top that off with it being the anniversary
what was the worst day of my life and you can probably see why I have been
down.
Yet the trip up here
reminded me of Who is in control and despite my despondency of late will make
all of His plans come to fruition. I
just have to quit fighting it like I am so wont to do when I am feeling down. I
mean if He can create such wonders like the
then my little problems are nothing for Him. I just needed an new perspective
to see it.
7 comments:
Be Strong and Courageous. It took Noah a LONG time to fulfill his vision. Moses wondered in the Desert 40 years. I just pray I get to live long enough to see God move in the visions that He has given us.
God loves us too much to let us not accomplish His plans. Nevr give up, and never give in. I have been struggling with VastMAster for years now. one step forward, two steps back for years. I bet Noah wondered about building the Ark after cutting down the first tree and thinking, "You got to be kidding me?" God has a way of making us sell out completely to His vision for us before we are allowed to go for it.
Be Strong and Courageous. DO not sway one way or the other, stay on the narrow center path and look forward, not back.
I love ya and Keep up the good fight.
Dear Eaglewood,
A little Birdie told me that it's your birthday...so I flew in to tell you "Happy Birthday". I'm sorry for the difficult times you have been having. Hold fast to what you have read in God's Word and cling to Him. He is our Rock and our Refuge; our Strong arm in times of need.
Eaglewood,
I am sorry I missed your birthday. I cannot tell you how happy I am that I am not the only one getting older these days.
I went to the old blog today, on the link from Vox's. Something made me remember our conversation, which is now scattered like the sand of a mandala.
Life sure does seem to demand attention, doesn't it?
I'm ok. Business is good, in spite of the economy. Too good. I don't see enough of my family, and I can't ever settle my mind because of all the work.
God seems perfectly willing to let me struggle through my chores, while He sorts out the big picture.
I guess no news is good news, but I feel pretty chewed up. God is my absent father; and I am my children's absent father.
Do you know what I mean?
Too busy, chap. Keep on shining, tiny human.
I guess it is a matter of perspective. But if I act up, would it bring correction? Not in the form of a constructive conversation, I've found. So better then to put the nose to the grindstone, and do the work that is expected. How can I not resent it? I do, but I also understand the concept that resources are limited, and my lot is better than most.
I hope you, and Birdie, and the kids are well.
Life is short, but it is also long. A longing. A loneliness. God is a busy guy.
Still no church. I am very disappointed in the churches... starting with Paul => Peter.
Not acceptable.
And I am sure that is part of the problem.
But I can live with that. It was inevitable that Jesus would need two trips. One to lead by example, and one to lead us out of necessity.
Do you feel the mother of invention, Eaglewood? She is screaming at the harlot to get the hell off the high horse. It's too late. Money runs the machine.
Please pray for me. I am feeling like I can't keep my head above the waterboarding.
Quite simply, I'm disgusted with the world, and honestly I am not to happy with myself either. Not that I have some deep sin to confess. As always, my conscious steers me like some planarium. But still, in spite of mind-bending, back breaking effort, I feel like I am just keeping pace with the current. Where is the change I want to bring? Why doesn't God care about that? Not a part of the plan? Why cooperate?
Not happy.
Thimscool: still invading blogs with deep brooding.
Post a Comment