Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Taking Wing

I will be out of town for a couple of days, and completely out of pocket. I have to fly to L.A. on a business trip. This is one of the aspects of my job I am not wild about. Flying has always put me on edge and with all the new "security" I now hate the process. Please pray a traveling mercies prayer for me on this one.


Thanks alot my friends. 

4 comments:

Jimmie W. Kersh said...

you have my prayers. Although I love to fly, this new security stuff has taken the shine off for me. I love driving more than flying, but I love to fly.

I know people who will not fly, so at least you are not terrified to do it. Be safe in His rest.

Triton said...

I'll pray.

I hate flying, too, due to all the rigamarole at the airport. Chartered planes rock, though.

heidi said...

"May it be Your will, Lord our God, God of our fathers, to lead us on the way of peace and guide and direct, so You will bring us happily to our destination, safe and sound. Save us from danger on the way. Give us good grace, kindness and favor in both Your eyes and in the eyes of all whom we may meet. Hear this, our prayer, for You are a God who listens and heeds the heart's supplication and communion. Blessed are You Lord, who listens and heeds prayer."

This just seemed more beautiful and appropriate than anything I could come up with.

eaglewood said...

Thanks everyone. I am back now and safe at home. No problems at the airports either :)