There has been a lot of discussion
around the family about what day the new one would arrive. The one
day we all said would not be an ideal day is today, Oct 31st.
Well, guess what? We are on our way to the hospital with Birdie
having contractions about 10 min apart. We think now that she may
have been in labor to some extent since Monday. She is very tired as
she has had very little rest since then. Please keep her and the baby
in your prayers. Just maybe I will be posting about our new bundle
of joy in short order.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Yeshua Has a Sense of Humor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to Go, Eaglewood. I was supposed to be born on Oct 31, turned out not liking that date from inside drove me to wait 2 more days. God created the day, so be glad and rejoice in it. He did not create the holiday so celebrate birth instead of pagan rituals if you have a new one born on Oct 31..
Being that it is now Nov. 5, I'm assuming a congratulations is in order. Looking forward to more news on the new addition and I'll being keeping you guys in my prayers.
OK, What is the verdict? Any sleepless days already?
Post a Comment