The
funny thing about reading the comments to my last post I knew that I
would get the answers I got for the most part. Jimmy surprised me
though. He sent me some very interesting stuff that I am currently
looking over. As a matter of fact I only read a little bit of what he
sent last night and spent quite a bit of time praying and
contemplating (and not sleeping). It was not a good time to have left my Bible at home.
(mental note: Make sure Bible gets packed when I travel.) I think I
will share where I think things are going after I finish reading what
Jimmy sent me. I do believe that I have been looking in the wrong
places to start. I do believe that G_d through Jimmy is showing me a
way to go forward (one I had thought of before but dismissed). I have
to remember that even our Lord did not go through the established
hierarchy, in fact He was against it because it had become corrupt.
This blog will be a forum, but it is only a launching pad and a tool.
The real ministry will have to involve people in real life, not just
in cyberspace.
More
to come...
1 comment:
I'm quite curious. I look forward to what you post. I do agree that the ministry has to be in real life. As much as I enjoy my blogworld friends, we are quite limited in our relationships. Community is where we live and among people we know(and can see and hear). That is where life takes place. I have known that, but when we didn't have it, this helped to get through. I'm very grateful that Father has led us to a community of people who desire to grow in Him and to not follow the status quo. It really helps that the leadership is truly servant leadership instead of "lord it over" type. No place is perfect, but that makes for a healthy place even though the people in the community are far from perfect (me being chief - *grin*).
As I already said, I'm looking forward to what you have to share.
Love and shalom,
Serena
Post a Comment