Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It Has Been a Year

It has now been a year since Samuel's death. The year has been at times difficult, at other times it has seemed like it never happened. In some ways I think that may be my own denial or or method of dealing with it when times get rough. We have had quite a few downward turns in our lives since that time, but Yeshua has been faithful.  After several downturns including the loss of two vehicles and my primary employment, G_d has been turning things around for us. I now have a better job than I had before, we have a larger vehicle capable of holding our large family.  Through all of that we learned about the generosity of complete strangers and how good a landlord we truly have. The latest blessing I think is the best of all and one that comes with only His perfect timing. To find out though you will need to read Birdie's blog.

5 comments:

thimscool said...

Congrats! You sly dog. I am very happy for you.

Jimmie W. Kersh said...

Congrats as well. I and mine are praying for you and yours.

Triton said...

Glad things are lookin' up for y'all.

Joelle said...

I'm so happy for your family! God sure has good timing. :)

Rick Lazear said...

You and Birdie have been through the Valley of Achor (Trouble) and you been worthy to have been refined in the crucible of affliction only to become true gold. You both are so
very cooool and our family certainly appreciate your example of Faithfulness.
May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you. May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you shalom! Amen.....