Why do we as followers of Yeshua get upset over non-believers acting like non-believers? I read this story on WND today and thought it was funny. What got me was the amount of hate mail he received over it. Yeah, I know he is making fun of people of faith, but so what. Did not Yeshua tell us we would be persecuted, all manner of things said about us? Did he not say we would be blessed? Get over the victim thing and be glad we get persecuted (not that this is "real" persecution), it means we are being noticed.
6 comments:
Wouldn't it be ironic, if he trusted Christ before the rapture? :)
It would indeed, Roland.
As for that guy, why would any Christian expect him to know any better? I know of far better things to get angry about. Not that I get angry much any more - it tends to be a waste of energy... :P
That's because age mellows you, Morris. I'm turning extra mellow in a few days. ;)
That is so true Roland. Age is good; it adds perspective. :)
I don't know why anyone would get all bent out of shape over this. It is quite the logical service. If he doesn't die before then he will be able to deliver those messages. And in the process I can guarantee he will have NO reason to reject G-d because it will be obvious to him and his friends what happened.
Whenever they're not torturing Christians in your neck of the woods, you should consider it a good day.
Post a Comment