Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Directions

Wow, It has been more than a month since I wrote anything that I have posted. I think mostly it has to do with travel, but I have also had some difficulty writing what is in my mind or I have a brilliant thought while I am driving, only to be too tired to work on it once I get where I am going. My eldest also pointed out that I am trying too hard to stay on a single subject. I think for now I will broaden my horizons a little. Just to get back into the swing of things. I may post a little on my favorite sport (NFL) or politics or whatever I want to. It is my blog after all.


I will try to be around more often. See y'all around.

7 comments:

Erik said...

You're Back! Kinda. We'll take it.

I was about to put you in the same box as Difster as a never-poster ResIspa posts too rarely too And Arielle and and and.... Seriously, you people need to post more often to entertain me! I get bored working all night long. (o=

Wonder Woman said...

Firstly, don't worry, it's a blog - not your family, work or anything truly that needs you.


Secondly don't apologize for "having a life".



Thirdly, welcome back!

Triton said...

Welcome back, pal. Glad to see you haven't abandoned us poor souls here in the 'sphere. ;)

I may post a little on my favorite sport (NFL)

You must be ecstatic about the Cowboys' 4-0 record. At the moment, they're the highest-scoring team in the NFL.

jimmiewkersh said...

dude, your back!

Yee Haw.

Joelle said...

Forgot the word NICE in that second sentence. It should say it would be NICE to see more of you around. :P

Joelle said...

Isn't it good to be missed? :) It would be to see more of you around, but it's good to know that blogging has it's proper place in your busy life.

Rick said...

Glad to see you soaring again. Drop me a line when you can.