But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Moving Forward
My friends I have a request. I have often prayed for direction on how to move the ministry I am called to forward. An interesting opportunity has been presented to me and I am asking that you pray that G_d will give me guidance as to which direction I should take. I believe this is from Jehovah but I want to be sure as it could have major change upon my and my families future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am praying for you. I hope this would be a great opportunity for you and your family to have a great ministry to thousands of people. Ministry often has curves leading in directions that we seldom realize thir end result until after we have taken the curve and look back and see the good.
Post a Comment