Well for the time being I am right back at the status quo. The door is not completely closed but I am sitting on the outside. My advocate is determined to keep me involved in the ministry but I am not sure what direction that is going to take. One day I hope to be able to express the level of gratitude I have for this person in an adequate way. He is an inspiration for me.
I have learned something in this though. I have often questioned why it was that of all the “qualified” people out there, why did He call me to serve Him in the manner He has. It became crystal clear to me this morning. In using me there is little doubt of where the message is from. I challenge the status quo. My only desire is that He is glorified in all that I teach and say. It is not about degrees or the ability to parse words. It is about the willingness to be used by G_d in the way He desires.
No comments:
Post a Comment