But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
Hey everybody, I would like for all of you to be praying for my mentor Jimmie. He has been going through some tough times lately due to his health. For details read these links:
It was not in severe pain this morning so I thought I might as well try to stretch it out and see if I could loosen it up. OUCH! I forgot that the pain is caused by inflation and those pesky little attachments that cling onto the joint fron the inside. Oh My Goodness it HURTS now. Why is it that a man has to try to heal himself quickly and abruptly? Why did I not listen to the Doctor and let the meds do their thing and help lessen the inflamation?
I know it is a guy thing or a competative thing, but my wife just calls it a STUPID thing and she is right. I am trying everything I can to try to help this thing heal on its own, but it is a tough road to hoe.
EAGLEWOOD,
http://www.wholehogsports.com/ is a great place to keep up on HOG news. Frank Broyles Resigned Saturday and Hopefull Houston will not be far behind. There are talks of buying out his contract within the next few weeks.
6 comments:
Jimmie has all my sympathy, as I've had a frozen shoulder. It's pain I'd certainly not want to go through again.
I wish there was more I could do, but praying is something I can do.
Hey guys,
It was not in severe pain this morning so I thought I might as well try to stretch it out and see if I could loosen it up. OUCH! I forgot that the pain is caused by inflation and those pesky little attachments that cling onto the joint fron the inside. Oh My Goodness it HURTS now. Why is it that a man has to try to heal himself quickly and abruptly? Why did I not listen to the Doctor and let the meds do their thing and help lessen the inflamation?
I know it is a guy thing or a competative thing, but my wife just calls it a STUPID thing and she is right. I am trying everything I can to try to help this thing heal on its own, but it is a tough road to hoe.
EAGLEWOOD,
http://www.wholehogsports.com/ is a great place to keep up on HOG news. Frank Broyles Resigned Saturday and Hopefull Houston will not be far behind. There are talks of buying out his contract within the next few weeks.
I hope you get healed up real soon, Jimmy.
Good luck dude. I'll pray hard for you.
Hey Jimmie,
Sorry to hear about the shoulder. Rest and recuperate, and tell your wife I said that acting stupid is our birth right as men. :)
-Luke
Post a Comment