I have never been real happy with my profile under Eaglewood Ministries. To that end I have rewrote it and I am much happier with it. I am posting it here as well. Let me know what you think.
I am a home
schooling father and a dedicated follower of Yeshua whom most people know as
Jesus Christ. Several years ago I had an amazing encounter with the Holy One of
Israel. In that encounter he called upon me to be one of His prophets for this
age. His desire is for His children to come to fuller understanding of who He
is and how deep His love is for us.
I am probably the least
likely person anyone would think G_d would call upon to be one of His prophets
for this age. I am a father of 6 children one of whom is with Yeshua now. I
have no formal ministerial training, and I know Jehovah is requiring me to go
through unconventional means to obtain the knowledge I need to know to fulfill
His calling upon my life. Primarily I am to lean upon the Holy Spirit for
guidance and direction. I have never seen myself in a “typical” ministry such
as preaching in the typical church setting. I have always seen it as some kind
of teaching along the “wayside”. Reaching one person at a time and letting the
fire spread. I want to introduce people to a love of Yeshua that they never
dreamed possible, to go outside of the “box” and find where He is moving and
join Him. I can’t do that in a “typical” church setting before a crowd of people
in pews. If I am teaching outside of the box why would I want to stay confined
to the box? To that end I have always envisioned a ministry where I could let
people explore His majesty and wonder in the greatest cathedral ever created. Until
the time my physical ministry can come to fruition I am using this blog in the
hopes that there will be some who listen and hear His message of love,
reconciliation, and power. To learn to truly know what it means to fly on wings of
eagles.
2 comments:
Shalom Eaglewood,
I just wanted to let you know that I replied to your early post on my site. Thanks!
Eaglewood.
Great Profile. I like it very much. Just acquired a new MS ergonomic keyboard and my hands are getting tired from using it. Time to call it a night.
Post a Comment